• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Adult teeth

smurff

Mummy to Emily and Harry
Reaction score
My daughter has lost her 2 front teeth and 1 next to it so 3 in total, her adult teeth are coming through but there's only 2 coming up and no space left for a third, is it because adult teeth are bigger

I think adult teeth are bigger than baby teeth .

They get four extra molars eventually too (2 top and two bottom on each side ) I think as the baby teeth fall out adult teeth will spread out along the gum line and form into place

Yes, they are bigger. As they progressively lose their teeth, they also grow bigger jaws which means there is more room for their adult teeth to come in. It’s nothing to worry about.

In our tradition the theeths that falls we call that milk's teeth. It so normal and there is no harm with it. Sometime fall of a teeth may cause bleeding but it's normal. Just apply some fast aid and you baby kid will be alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->