Advice-2doeses of Nurofen in 2hours??Help!

CountryBumkin

Mummy&Fiancee :) x
Reaction score
My little girl is teething so at 6pm before her tea I gave her 5ml of Nurofen..
She's just had a bottle and her teething are giving her really bad trouble so I gave her another 5ml to soothe the pain and bring her temp down..I had totally forgot about the 6pm dose and have just realised and in hysterical.Have I overdoesed her,will she be ok..I feel awful..I keep checking her,she's just settled to sleep..Advice much appretiated x

My friend did the same thing earlier and her LO is fine :) If you want you could call a doctor to ask - my instinct says she will be fine - I don;t think the medicine is overly strong but check with a doc if unsure

yes if your worried give NHS direct a call but im sure she will fine i have been told you can give calpol inbetween the nurofen but check with a doctor first if you want to try

i found ashton and parsons powder helped my little one aswell with teething its herbal so can be given along side medicine

Is it the baby nurofen? The 3 month + one? Just looked on the nurofen website and it says that 5ml is 200mg of ibuprofen so that seems bit much for 1 year old. Or is it the 1-5 yr old one? Because that one is 100 mg in 5 ml. Very strange the baby one is double strength! Baby Will be fine but she might have a bit of a dodgy tummy tomorrow. But if your worried phone NHS direct they will reassure you. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->