advice about my little sister please :'(

I would also add, part of the problem may also be with the baby jars. We were told they really aren't that substantial and home made purees or soups are a better idea as you can be sure what is going in and add whatever your LO needs.

You can bulk out home made food with higher calorie ingredients, is what Foogirl means I think. Nothing wrong with jars, but in these circumstances some homemade macaroni cheese made with cream will provide more calories, fats and protein, bite for bite than a jar.

You can bulk out home made food with higher calorie ingredients, is what Foogirl means I think. Nothing wrong with jars, but in these circumstances some homemade macaroni cheese made with cream will provide more calories, fats and protein, bite for bite than a jar.

Lol, that's one interpretation.

The consultant's actual words were "there's not much to them" And this was before there was an issue with Abby's weight.

I suppose it is the same difference between a home made adult meal and a shop bought one. All the nutrition and taste of cardboard!!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->