Advice after a 2nd failed IVF cycle

tinadecember

Mummy to Evie and TTC
Reaction score
Morning girls,

I have spoken to a lot of you ladies already on other threads but I am looking for some advice off anyone who has had multiple failed IVF cycles because I feel like I have hit a brick wall and I don't know what to do next.

I woke this morning to bleeding which has signalled that our 2nd IVF cycle has failed and our frozen embryo didn't implant.

We already have a daughter so are paying privately for treatment and after already spending thousands of pounds I just don't know what questions I should be asking at our follow up appointment.

Are there further tests that you girls know of that should be done to find out why there are problems implanting? Any extra treatments that we should be trying?

All help welcomed :)

xx

I saw this yesterday https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=283000.0 had lots of things to consider.

Hopefully helps x

Hi Tina so sorry it didn't work. You sure it was more an implanting problem? How was the quality of the blastocyst?

After three failed cycles I changed doctors and he decided to do a lap test on me to see if I had any problems. That is when I found out that I had endometriosis. Not saying this is right for you but definitely ask your doctor what he thinks your issue is and what test can be done!

I just had a meeting with my doctor to discuss my six cycle. He wants me to lose weight first as I am overweight since having my baby. He also mentioned he is recommending ladies to test the embyros to improve chances. This may be something to consider. Not an option for me. I only get one or two so rather just put it in.

When is your meeting with your doctor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->