Advice, answers, prayers!! Support :/

Jessie1993

Mother of 2 angel babies
Reaction score
I haven't seen my period in 47 days!! All I've gotten is BFN!! Last one was last Friday.. Last month I had alot pregnancy symptoms which just stopped all of a sudden.... Lastnight I randomly got sick, I've been feeling off and on sick the past few weeks and very emotional but other than that no more symptoms. Still NO period!!!! Even when I cramp and think ill start, nothing happens.. Just increased clear discharge. :cry::shrug:

I haven't seen my period in 47 days!! All I've gotten is BFN!! Last one was last Friday.. Last month I had alot pregnancy symptoms which just stopped all of a sudden.... Lastnight I randomly got sick, I've been feeling off and on sick the past few weeks and very emotional but other than that no more symptoms. Still NO period!!!! Even when I cramp and think ill start, nothing happens.. Just increased clear discharge. :cry::shrug:

Hey there,

How regular are your cycles normally? I have a longer cycle, but 47 days would def be abnormal even for me. Have you been to see the doctor?

I have heard that for some people, their pregnancies took a lot longer to show up on the test - and they had it confirmed via ultrasound.

Good luck to you and I hope it all sorts itself out soon (hopefully a BFP)! :flower:

I have normal cycles. 27th every month. And thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->