Advice? Could this be it?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
On 7 DPO I had a huge dip below coverline and today on 8 DPO it went really high....

Do you think that could be implantation? I did have cramps and heartburn?

Your chart sure does look good! Have you used the FF tool where you can compare your chart to all the thousands of charts that look like yours? They will pull from their database charts like yours and then tell you what percentage of them ended up being a bfp...pretty cool. What happened to your 3 dpo temp? I noticed FF finally gave you solid crosshairs instead of dashed.

Your chart sure does look good! Have you used the FF tool where you can compare your chart to all the thousands of charts that look like yours? They will pull from their database charts like yours and then tell you what percentage of them ended up being a bfp...pretty cool. What happened to your 3 dpo temp? I noticed FF finally gave you solid crosshairs instead of dashed.

Thanks! I was getting kinda excited when I seen my temp rise! Yeah I looked at some and it looks promising! Although I did see ones that had a temp dip and it wasn't a pregnancy chart...

But I've been reading about a lot of implantation dips below coverline...

I'm debating whether not to test on 9 DPO!

Charts looking good Hun, my charts all over the place ATM, hoping the cramping and heartburn is a good sign I seem to of had it the last 2 days! Fx'd for you!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/246197//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"