Advice-cramps??

Bonnie1990

Mom & Grandma
Reaction score
Some advice please ladies. 6 dpo and I have been having light cramps and hot flashes mostly in the evenings. Tonight my cramps are af like but I never get them until af actually starts. They are not horrible but they have been quite constant and more intense for about 4 hours now. No spotting.
Does this sound normal....well on whatever that term means lol
Thanks
:dust:

Could be implantation? Or could just be a normal part of the cycle. For a while there I got a different "new" symptom every month but they are just a part of the hormones that are normally released during the LP.

Good luck! :dust:

I am feeling the same at 6 DPO Bonnie 1990. I also have loads of white milky slimy CM! I feel wet all the time! (TMI!)

I had that yesterday too. God the things we talk about on here!
I had a few minor twinges this am but over this past week last night was the worst of it. I never get cramps until af literally shows up.akea me feel that something is definitely happening. Told DB that last night. Will see how I feel tonight. Usually they start in evening before dinner. Are you having any hot flashes? I am suddenly roasting at times!

Yeah I am the same. My AF usually takes me by surprise as I don't get cramps until it is here. Also I have sore painful boobs for a week before AF, but all I have now is sore nipples and AF is due Thursday/Friday.

EDIT: Yeah. Having hot flashes at work and at home. Just got a vest top on in Winter in the UK! But now I am cold have my my gown on!!!

It's winter here in NY too. I am usually cold. Heat cranked in car and electric throw on bed at night. The other night driving in a snowstorm was overheating! Unbuttoned coat and turned off the heat. When I was still boiling I cracked the two front windows. The cool air felt so good. A few minutes later I realized that the passenger one was all the way down!
Last night I woke in the middle of the night to pee and was sweating! I didn't even take electric blanket to bed!
I don't remember all this stuff from before it has been so darn long!

I was sweating terribly last night and had really funky dreams! I peed loads last night too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->