advice & help please? Could I be pregnant?

hns117

Reaction score
Hello... I'm 23 and my bf is 27. We have been together 3years and live together with his parents.

I used to be on depo up until 18months ago. Since then periods have been a little off kilter, with varying cycle lengths. Usually I will get a period between 21-31 day cycles. I have been tracking them with an app, and also tracking symptoms, intimate days etc to try and help me be less surprised as to when AF is coming!

Anyway, I am now on day 30, with no real signs of AF. I had a little bit of cramping on day 25/26, so wore a pads for 3 days thinking "any minute now" - still nothing! I am extremely tired, like can't wake up, can't be bothered with anything tired. Going through bouts of starving one day, then no appetite the next. Boobs feel a little fuller but no discomfort or tingles or anything. Skin has broken out hideously!

My bf and I usually use condoms since coming off injection, however more often than not we seem to get a little carried away and often don't put a condom on until a little late in the game so to speak... though he has never actually ejaculated inside - I am aware that there are always teeny chances of accidents this way. Looking through my app calendar, it seems that we did this twice during the 5 most supposedly fertile days (based on 28day cycle).

I was a nightmare over the weekend, felt like crying, screaming, pulling mine and my friends hair out, angry... a whole crazy range of emotions. Though I tend to break out, be a cow and cramp before AF, the tiredness and crazy feeling emotions have given me a weird alert- in fact it was my friend who asked me 3 days ago "how late are you, because your not yourself" to which I replied - "I don't think I'm late, or am I?". hmm. Any ideas?

Thanks all xx

Take a test and see! & hopefully you get the response your after :)

Hey you sound like your having the exact same experience I had and I'm now 24 weeks pregnant I had cramps for weeks and thought surely I'm gna come on any minute now n nope but even a early as 3 weeks my body was disagreeing with red bull it made me feel sick I was tired had cramps felt like crying all the time and thought it must be period symptoms thought might as well get a test as I was 2 weeks late lol n yup there it wAs staring me in the face clear blue digital PREGNANT lol if I was you I'd get a test now to put your mind at ease if it shows not pregnant but your still not on period in 2 weeks defo do another xxx

I'm now on cycle day 31... been having cramps on and off again, to the point that last night I checked up there to see if there was even a smidge of a sign that AF was coming - all I found was white creamy CM. Even that's a little weird as I'm sure I usually dry up just before getting AF..

Today I feel like I wanna cry then like I wanna laugh. Having the WORST gas of my life (and I have crohn's disease - so trust me lol, I know gas! haha) not to mention the heartburn last night. One minute I'm desperate to sleep and then the next I couldn't sleep if I was knocked out.

I just feel like my body is all wonky, the more I think I might be pg the more I like the idea- dispite the struggle it would be. Then again, I'm more than likely over thinking everything, and AF is just taking her time! I've done that before. And like I said, would be so difficult to get accidentally pg when you "finish" with a condom on :wacko: I'm trying to wait a little longer, I just don't want to get a test only to get a neg result and get AF the next day lol!

No other "symptoms" boobs feel normal, maybe a little fuller (but that usually happens around AF aswell).. I just feel odd lol.

Thanks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->