Advice Ladies Please :(

BikerGirl

In Love With My Craig
Reaction score
Ok, so me and my boyfriend have not been dating that long, we have been best friends for 2 years now, but we both think we are soul mates, I love him so much.

We are not TTC but we are not using any form of protection.

Iam just confused at the moment, and want some advice if you would. My last period was on the 22nd June, lasting my normal 5 days. (Cycle is 35 days). We had sex on the 9th and 10th of July and afterwards I looked at my calender which says I was ovulating.

The wierd thing is when we normally have sex alot of his semen leaks out, but on the 10th (he didnt cum in me on the 9th) only a tiny little bit did? (TMI I know sorry).Then on tuesday 12th I had sort of a wierd cramping, it didnt hurt but it wasnt very comfortable, which lasted about 30-40minutes. I have been very tired these last 3 days but that could be due to my strange working pattern this week.

Then all yesterday I felt as if I was going to come on. Every two minutes I was running to the loo to check. But Ive not had any back aches or bad cramping as I normally have just before my period? And I am not due till next wednesday (the 27th July) so its too early for me to come on.

I am just after some advice, I dont know if my body and mind are playing cruel tricks on me or what.

Can someone give me some advice or even what they think maybe causing this?

x

I'm not overly sure...

Cramping is common in early pregnancy as you have implantation.

It doesn't matter how much semen comes back out, it only takes one to get to your egg :)

All i can really suggest, is wait until your period is due and take a test on the day if you haven't come on. You can get early ones, but think it would be too early yet and could give you a false negative if you are pregnant.

Sorry i couldn't be of more help, good luck! :)

But If I was pregnant Id only be 2 weeks 3 days.... isnt that too soon? x

If I am pregnant, thats how far Ill be on the day Iam due on my period. Ive felt again for last 12 hours that Iam going to start but nothing...

Really confused at the moment. x

Length of pregnancy is calculated by your last menstral period, so technically if you wait until AF is due you would be 4 weeks. Your chances of becoming PG (in healthy couples) is only 20% each month. You are only 8 or 9 days post ovulation so it would be too soon to take a pregnancy test but not too soon to start feeling symptoms. Symptoms in each woman and in each pregnancy are different so it's really hard to say for sure if those are PG symptoms or not. The best advice any of us can give you is to stay busy and test if AF is late. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->