advice needed asap - my sons teeth

claire1978

Mum of 4
Reaction score
take a look at the below pic, ive never seen anything like it, his two new bottom front teeth are growing up but he hasnt lost any and they are not even wobbly, should i be concerned?? do u think i should ring the dentist and make an appointment

https://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk44/claire_uk22/teeth.jpg

You should ring the dentist. My niece had this, and had to have some teeth out. The reason his teeth aren't wobbly is, because his new teeth are in the wrong place, so are not pushing his baby teeth!! Good luck!!

Honey, my daughter's were the exact same. I went to the dentist and they said it's nothing to worry about. What happens is that as the adult teeth grow further, the baby teeth will get loose and then fall out. And that's what happened. Her teeth are perfectly fine and straight.

One has to remember that an adult tooth is far bigger than a baby tooth and even though it is behind, it will fill the hole where the baby tooth is.

:hugs:

If you are concerned, do go to the dentist :)

I've never seen that before either, I would ring the dentist anyway, no harm in asking, if they have any concerns they'll let you know.

My stepdaughter had this too. It actually didn't take that long from when her big teeth started coming through for her baby ones to get wobbly and fall out. Though before the big teeth came through the baby ones weren't lose at all.

My brother had this with his teeth, once the big teeth started to come through more prominent the baby ones infront got more wobbly and fell out on their own, you can get the dentist to remove the baby teeth but they'll fall out naturally.

No harm done in ringing though if its worrying you
:)
xx

My teeth were like that when I was little. My teeth are perfect today.

My teeth were like that when i was younger, i had to have some taken out though, so it might be worth getting a dentist to check him out.

My daughters both had the same but if ur worried make a dentist apt

My 6 year olds bottom teeth were exactly the same until a couple of months ago and the baby teeth fell out themselves and the adult teeth are now more or less even with the rest of his teeth.

The main concern we have now is his two top baby teeth at the front have falled out over 6 months ago but he still doesnt have any adult teeth growing to replace them. Was told by the dentist to wait for another 6 months then go back.

Now he is due his check up again, I have just found out his denist has closed his practice as he retired, so now have to find a new NHS dentist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->