Advice needed! Femara/Trigger Cycle

Fairymay

Reaction score
So, my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 7 years, 4 months now. I have PCOS, and never, ever, ever ovulate. We've done some natural things, 4 rounds of clomid, and are now on our 3rd round of Femara/trigger. The second round of Femara we did get pregnant, but it was a partial molar, so I miscarried. There's something like a 1 in 10,000 chance of having a partial molar, and of course that's what it is the first time I manage to actually get my body to work right.

I think I have kind of blocked out what happened in the TWW from the pregnancy, plus it's been 6 months (the doctor made us wait to try again because of the partial molar), so I've just forgotten. I'm hoping someone can help me out!

For my ultrasound, I had one follicle 25.5mm, one 13mm, and one 10.7mm, all in the right ovary (my left ovary is lazy). Doc told me to trigger that morning (ultrasound was at 8am), and hubby gave me the shot at 11am. The next day, I had cramping on my right side around noon, with a couple sharp pains, then it went away. I assume this was ovulation. Later that day, I had more cramping/sharp pains. Could that mean one of the smaller follicles released as well? The next day I had an ache in the lower abdomen/uterus area all day.

About 4 DPT/3 DPO, I started feeling somewhat nauseated on and off. Not super bad, but definitely there. I can't decide if it's me wanting to be pregnant, so I'm fooling my body to have symptoms, or if it's the trigger shot (though I'm not sure how, cause I wasn't nauseated the 3 days before), or if it could actually be pregnancy symptoms. I also have some heartburn, but again, not bad. I usually don't have heartburn though. I'm currently 7 DPT/6 DPO.

I have 8 more days before I'm testing, but I'm freaking out! If anyone has had any of this has happened to them, and can help me stop freaking out, I'd be super grateful! Thanks!

In case anyone looks at this and wonders - I got a BFP today!!!!! 13 DPO!

I just came across this thread and didn't want to read it and keep scrolling through.

Congratulations!! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->