Advice needed for a relative

smurff

Mummy to Emily and Harry
Reaction score
Hi , my nephews gf is 3 months gone and since she's been 9wks she's been bleeding fresh red blood, sometimes alot sometimes just spotting. It's not constent just off and on. Docs can't tell her why, she's had 3 scans and everything's ok, baby has good heart beat. I have 2 children but I never had this, I had brown blood which was implantation bleed and it was only a few times. Anyone shed any light on this

I bled bright red around nine weeks, but for me it was after any sexual activity. I was just irritating my cervix.

I spotted bright red blood from week 7 to about week 10 or 11. It was after sexual activity, cause of irritation, and I also had a subchorionic hematoma. Hope they can figure out what's causing it.

I had bleeding everyday all but 2 weeks of first tri. From pink to red to brown. Some days bright red and needed a pad. Also passed some small clots. They never figured out why. I had ultrasounds once a week and they looked for a SCH many times and never found one. Stopped bleeding at about 11wks. Long story short I'm 16wks now and so far so good. Keeping my fingers crossed for us all. Hope everything works out for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->