• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Advice needed for gaining weight!!

LucyJ

Mummy to Benjamin xx
Reaction score
Hey, just needed some advice really I found out I was pregnannt in Jan but sadly suffered as MMC in march found out at my 12 week scan that our baby had died at 10 weeks. My hubby and I are now TTC again but I have notice recently that I have lost some weight I have lost 4 pounds since lossing the baby I havent been trying to loss weight. Think that the weight I have lost has tipped me over to now having a bmi which is classed as underweight I was previously ideal. I've been trying to eat better although I'm not great at exercising which I am trying to get better at. I was just looking for advice on how I could safely put the weight back on. I know I am due to ovulate at the weekend and dont want the weight loss to effect my chances of getting pregnant but equally what to give my baby the best chance.

Has anyone else experienced this?

sorry I think I have put this in the wrong place any advice would be great though.

sorry about your MC hun

you are in an unusual position wanting to gain weight ( I am trying to lose my last 4lb of baby weight)

so do the opposite of dieters....

have 3 good meals per day, some good quality protein (lean meats, cheese, eggs) and some carbs at every meal

snack between meals, nuts, seeds flapjacks etc

have some high calorie nutricious food avacado, olive oil

and of coourse, sweet treats, dark chocolate is good for you

hth
good luck
xxxxx

Definitely what she says ^ eat good and eat well, have you tried tracking your calories? If you know how many calories you need approx. per day you can try adding on to that in little bits by having some almonds, some yoghurt... and avocados are good but calorie-bombs so they may be a good choice for you if you like them.
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->