Advice needed please, so confused

Kaymumof2

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this isn't really the right place but I'm kind of desperate and need some advice so I apologize now for the wrong thread. Me and my husband haven't exactly been careful this month, but a few days after my last af (1st March) we had unprotected sex (8th March) I got into abit of a panic over it and decided to take the morning after pill a couple of hours after. I had abit of bleeding 3 days after taking the pill which is apparently normal which lasted 3days then that stopped and I've had nothing since. My period didn't arrive at all so I guess the question is it possible to be pregnant even though I was so soon after finishing af? And to be honest it's possible we had unprotected sex 1-2 other times after that. Has anyone else taken Levonelle and not got their period? Or could offer me any advice? I really would appreciate any advice or suggestions as I am a little worried. I want to test but feel silly because it can't be possible....can it...?

I suppose it's always possible! Did you have the unprotected sex (outside of the 8th) after taking the morning after pill or was it before?

If it was before then I think you are probably fine, if after then I would probably test in a week or so just to be sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->