advice needed please

mrsp1969

ntnp losing hope fast
Reaction score
hi ive posted a few times over the last couple of weeks has i am on day 50 of a normal 23/25 day cycle my blood tests showed i was not ovulating and my doctor wont refer me to fs cos of my age 42[im so old lol] and have a daughter of 22 ive been reading a lot about vitex and was wondering if any1 got there bfp while taking this me and my partner have agreed to try it for 6 months and then give up has i dont think we can take the stress anymore ty all xx i posted this in the ttc section not realising there was a ttc over 35

Hi mrsp, I've just started taking vitex/agnus castus so I can't really give you any advice but just wanted to show some solidarity with you :thumbup:. From what I've read it seems to balance oestrogen levels and support progesterone production (correct me if I'm wrong anyone!) Not sure if there's anything else you could try. It might be an idea to see a naturopath?
It seems a shame that your doc won't refer you because of your age :nope:.

Anyway, good luck!

thankyou keekeesaurus my doc says becourse i have a child [that child being 22 lol ] and my partner has 3 children they will not accept me it does seem unfair i only wanted a shot at clomid but willhave to take matters into my own hands and if i am lucky enough to fall pregnant the 1st thing im doing is changing doctors i have been ttc for 13 months and was only told last week i dont ovulate my 1st blood tests were last october which showed i did not ovulate then but they never told me and left me convincing myself every month that i was pregnant xx

thankyou keekeesaurus my doc says becourse i have a child [that child being 22 lol ] and my partner has 3 children they will not accept me it does seem unfair i only wanted a shot at clomid but willhave to take matters into my own hands and if i am lucky enough to fall pregnant the 1st thing im doing is changing doctors i have been ttc for 13 months and was only told last week i dont ovulate my 1st blood tests were last october which showed i did not ovulate then but they never told me and left me convincing myself every month that i was pregnant xx

That's terrible! How could they not tell you that last year?! You could have at least started taking supplements then. I think you have a cause for complaint here mrsp :growlmad:.

It would be worth reading around the forum and seeing what's helped other ladies, there's a lot of great information on here :thumbup:. I hope you're successful. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->