Advice needed: spotting for several days but a faint positive today

SpartyMom05

Reaction score
I'm 13 DPO, my expected period date would be tomorrow. I've been spotting all week (since Monday) - which is not a normal symptom for me before my period (at least not this early). Today, a Clearblue test shows a faint positive (see picture). I'm nervous that I'm not really pregnant, especially because I had a chemical pregnancy in October and I dont want to get my hopes up. The spotting for several days is what really worries me. But I'm still a day before the earliest I've ever had a period, so it would be strange if it was a sign of my period coming. I guess I just need to hear from people how often this set of circumstances happens when the result is good?! I went and had a blood test taken today, will go back in 2 days to see if they can establish a positive trend. I'm just going to be so nervous in the meantime!

Thanks!

Attachments

• Clearblue pic.pdf
    131 KB · Views: 16
I hate blue dye tests simply because they are shocking for evap/false lines! I say try a FRER or a superdrug as that will give a clear result, the spotting may have been from implantation bleeding, good luck x

I thought about it being IB, that is still my hope. It hasnt gotten heavy yet. Yeah I began testing early with FRERs, couldnt help myself and already went thru them in the last 2 days - they were bfn's. So today I switched to what I had left, the clearblue ones. The faded lines were obvious to me even before fully evaporated, but still quite faded. I'd certainly feel better if I wasnt spotting still!
Thanks for the encouragement!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->