Advice needed swollen purple legs. Pic

Hey thanks everyone I'm still waiting to see doc hes doing his rounds now. They just brought everyone some toast and a cup of tea and said "oh you can't have any iname you have to go to have your section but I'll get you some fresh water"

Haha thanks lovely lady I'm starving lol.
I managed to get another hour or so sleep, dh is coming in an hour work sent him home through night when they found out I got kept in to get some sleep before he came in.

They just tested my morning pee didn't tell me anything so had a nosey in file at end of bed and has protein +1 blood pressure OK though 102/72 that's really good for me as all way through I have had low blood pressure sitting around 90/56 ish

Nic hope all is okay and it isn't pre-e but you are in the best place possible :hugs:

Thanks twag, Doctor has said they will be testing throughout the day as well as keep monitoring baby he's happy in there though. He said they are leaning more towards circulation problems than pre-e but that they will have more answers later on in the day.

Fingers crossed for your Nic :hugs: stay put little man you only have 27 more days :hugs:

Fingers crossed that you get to go home soon. Definitely the right call to get checked out though!

Yayyy I've been discharged on the condition I get bed rest withy feet elevated, I've been give a list of symptoms to watch for and been told the slightest thing to ring and go back as I have open access to the ward.

They are convinced it is circulation but said that does not mean it's not dangerous and can develop further to pre-e etc.
Dh has took tonight off too and kids staying at my parents tonight so that I have nothing to worry about. So glad I rang thought just always feel like a burden even though it's their job

U that is wonderful news enjoy this evening to relax :)

glad they sent hubby home.
glad they did some tests. Hope you get plenty of rest and that it doesn't turn into pre-e

I think I'll not be stubborn for once and take the advice they have give me and relax, I don't Want to end up in hospital on bed rest till my section, Thank you for all your help ladies yous have been a big help.

Hugs glad you are home now rest Nic :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->