Advice needed

Wishin4aBump

Reaction score
Hi

I have never done this before so please correct me if i do or say something wrong.

I recently found out that my body had been having a phantom pregnancies for a year so I was having no periods.

I myself at times thought yeah i'm prgnant but all along nothing.

My doctor told me that my lining had built up so much that I had stopped ovulating and needed to take provera and clomid to start ovulation(so my periods will become more regular) and to get pregnant.

I was told I also had PCOS but was unsure of this because I have been pregnant before but it was stillbirth at 5months and I only found out at 4months.

I need to know how quickly have people got preg on clomid and when are you meant to have/not have :sex:?

I took provera 3 x a day for 5 days, my period came on 24/02 (2 weeks later) and on 25/02 (day 2 i started clomid) finished taking 28/02 (day 6). How soon will I ovulate and when will I know I am???

I was told by doctor that I would ovulate day 12-16 then have blood test on day 21. What is this blood test for and when will i get told reults as not due to doctor next till June.

Sorry to go on and on but thought it was best to explain brief history!!!

Please help we have been trying for 2 years!!

:hug:

Millie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best place would be to post this in the Long Term TTC section hun!

I agree with Natalie... Try the TTC section - welcome to the site though :)

Thank you for your comments!!

How do I post this on TTC?

I have been getting really weird feelings in my belly, sort of like a butterfly feeling for the last 3 days?

Could this be me ovulating?

Many thanks

Millie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

:hi: Welcome! You post in the ttc by going out to the main forum page and when you scroll down it is Labled! there are two forums for it i would recooment that you post in the long term ttc as well as the ttc forum! Best of luck to you! Hope you get your :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->