Advice needed!

Darcy1988

Reaction score
Period dilemma

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for some well needed advise!

I'm not trying to get pregnant nor am I trying to prevent it, happy with whatever nature decides!

My period was due 3 days ago, I've only had spotting and no real period which again is odd as I always have a heavy flow (sorry for any tmi!) and my period is always the same and lasts for 7/8 days, no cramps and I usually have really tender breasts from 2 weeks before my period is due until the date it comes which I haven't had at all, really unusual for me as this has always happened. I'm feeling pretty tired, higher temp than usual. I have been sexually active with my partner this month but no more than any other month. I don't understand what's going on? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks xx

Have you tested?? I definitely would! If it is negative, wait a couple of days and if AF doesn't show up, test again. I have had some really oddball cycles every now and then, resulting in a late period and all kinds of weird "symptoms". Best of luck to you with whatever happens! :)

Thanks emg9 for your help, I will nip out to get a test this week. Won't do any harm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->