Advice needed

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
So DH and I have decided to pretty much go full blown TTC :) What advice/do's and don'ts. I currently bbt vaginally. OPKS stress me out so I don't use those. As far as health I'm overweight(yes I need to get healthy) and he's a smoker(yes he needs to quit). Neither of us have done fertility testing. I take a multivitamin and he can't take vitamins. I am aiming for the SMEP method. Any advice, do's and don'ts are welcomed.

Anyone have advice for me? Anything would be greatly appreciated. You don't have to vote on the poll. That's optional.

I used preseed and would elevate my hips after dtd. With that said I took Clomid after ltttc and got pregnant on the first cycle. We only dtd once on Friday and I o'd on Sunday.

I would also recommend switching to a prenatal as the vitamin content has some higher and lower based on the needs of pregnancy and safety for baby.

And try to relax. :)

every time i have got pregnant i have used opks and temp as soon as + opk bed for 4-5 days straight different times of the day try to be spontaneous legs in the air after.
him on top or behind worked for me 7 times ;) x

every time i have got pregnant i have used opks and temp as soon as + opk bed for 4-5 days straight different times of the day try to be spontaneous legs in the air after.
him on top or behind worked for me 7 times ;) x

Thank you :) nice to know BD with him behind can work too.... I always thought it was only for retrograde uterus..now I can change things up a bit :)

Any position works, but from behind places sperm closer to the cervix due to deeper penetration.

When we conceived my son:

From behind
Mid day
Hips elevates after
Both orgasm'd
Prenatal vitamin

We only did the day before and day of ov that time due to hubby's work schedule.

probably no help but the only thing I can think in common with both my pregnancies is they where both concieve at the 'wrong' time, neither had any help ive tried everything on your list but non where being used when either conception took place

I conceived both times on day 21 instead of 14 (both times the only day in the month we had sex so had to be that day, ultrasound varified it too) dispite the fact OPK say I ovulate on day 13, bloods have confirmed and my standard cycled is 27 days

First time we conceived :
inserted 2ml uncooked egg whites as lube
BD from behind
evening
both orgasmed me after him
inserted instead cup after and fell asleep
pulled out instead cup next morning.

When we conceived last:
Were NTNP I had just lost 30 pounds and he lost 50 pounds on the HCG diet
BD me on top
mid day
both orgasmed me after him
I got up straight after and went about the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->