advice needed

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
So I posted this in the TTC forum and it was recommended to try posting here, so put on your memory caps here is my question and back story:

So DH and I have decided to pretty much go ahead full blown TTC #1. What advice/does/don'ts do you have? I track CM,CP, and BBT. I can't use OPK because it stresses me out. As far as health I am overweight(YES I need to lose wt) and DH just recently switched from cig to e cig(YES he needs to completely quit all nic). I take a MV and he can't take a MV. Neither of us have been tested for fertility issues but I kinda suspect low progesterone and endo for me. I am aiming for the SMEP method. Any advice/does/don'ts are greatly appreciated and welcomed :)

PS I am doing a poll but the poll is optional.

Hello. I have low progesterone and suspected PCOS and agnus castus really helped me personally.

I also cut out soy products and vegetable oils on the advice of a herbalist.

I think the combo of dietary changes and agnus castus for 3 months really helped me.

I only really kept and eye on cm and made sure to bd every 2/3 days regardless.

Good luck, hope you get your bfp soon x

I've had a lot of experience with TTC over the years because of my PCOS. The absolute first thing you should do is start eating healthier, and doing some regular exercising (walking counts!) I always have an easier time getting pregnant once I start being more aware of my health/diet.

It wouldn't hurt to go for your annual pap (if you have one coming up) and mention to your doctor that you are TTC and suspect you may have some reproductive health concerns.

Relax! Don't stress over every detail. Good luck. Hope you get a bfp soon.

my honest answer is stop thinking. i stopped thinking and that was the month i fell pregnant. shes now 5 months old. it will happen unless you have something wrong. if i could go back and just enjoy the deed and not stress i would. good luck xxx

SOFTCUPS. Worked first time both times for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->