advice needed

I'd also recommend charting-- I did temping (basal temperature every morning before getting up) and cervical mucus charting as well as using OPKs. I'd recommend Ovia app for your phone. There were no surprises with my cycle after a month or two of detailed charting! We conceived immediately (and we are "older"- I'm 34.5 and he's 41). Also, I recommend daily aerobic activity and drinking hot lemon water (with a a lemon slice) every morning before eating breakfast. Take your prenatals! I could go on, but start with that plus what the poll says! Good luck and keep us posted!

Do you have a tilted uterus? If so, position matters, rear entry is best

Do you have a tilted uterus? If so, position matters, rear entry is best

I just had a well woman a few months ago and have had them regularly since I was 21 and so far my OBGYN hasn't said anything about a tilted uterus. Thank you for your response :)

I be every second day and found vitamin B6 50mg regulates my hormones well xxx good luck xx

I'd also recommend charting-- I did temping (basal temperature every morning before getting up) and cervical mucus charting as well as using OPKs. I'd recommend Ovia app for your phone. There were no surprises with my cycle after a month or two of detailed charting! We conceived immediately (and we are "older"- I'm 34.5 and he's 41). Also, I recommend daily aerobic activity and drinking hot lemon water (with a a lemon slice) every morning before eating breakfast. Take your prenatals! I could go on, but start with that plus what the poll says! Good luck and keep us posted!
When you say aerobic exercise do you mean intense? Moderate? Light?

Pressed plus soft cups plus him on top and not getting up for 15 mins helped us

When you say aerobic exercise do you mean intense? Moderate? Light?

I'm a marathon runner, so I tend to run massive amounts of miles. Ironically it was right after I finished my best (fastest) marathon (after an intense 4 months of rigorous training). That said, I wouldn't recommend rigorous aerobic exercise if that's not what your body is used to (it can cause cycle irregularities). I'm just suggesting breaking a sweat and getting your heart rate up most days of the week. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->