Advice Needed

JGraefe

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

My husband and I have been TTC for over a year now. We've had one BFP that unfortunately ended in a miscarriage in January of 2015. I've always had long cycles but they seem to be pretty regular in that they occur within a similar time table every cycle. I've been using the Clearblue Ovulation Predictor Kit and have gotten a string of high days but always seem to miss the peak.

Anyways, I need some advice on our current situation. I was a week late for my period in January when I started to have some very light spotting on January 23. It was very old blood (sorry TMI) with a couple of streaks of red and was barely enough to fill a tampon over a couple days. I only noticed it when I wiped and it never picked up to a heavy flow like my typical period. No accompanying PMS signs either. After about 4 days it stopped. I took a pregnancy test a couple of days later and it came back negative. I tested again a couple days after that and still got a negative. I figured it wasn't our month and decided it was just a weird period.

Well, now it's been a couple of weeks since then and I am having some serious pregnancy symptoms. I'm nauseous all the time, I've taken a 2+ hour nap pretty much every day since then, and all I really want to eat is chips and guacamole. I thought nothing of the symptoms at first but now that they've been going on for about 2 weeks, I'm unsure if maybe the pregnancy tests I took after the bleeding occurred were wrong. Any advice? Could it be possible that the tests were incorrect? I used two different kinds of tests, FRER and Clearblue and both were no question negative. HELP!

I'd say test again now. I had a situation like that with my son. And it only picked up postive after I was late the second month so try testing again. :) might be positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->