Advice needed

PrincessJ_x

Reaction score
Hi there, i'm currently thinking about going back to WTT. Its been nearly 6 cycles since ive been TTC/NTNP and I dont really want to go back on the pill but need something to maybe prevent conception for about 5 or 6 months. I have my first holiday booked with my OH and we still want to be able to do the whole go out and go to waterparks but I dont want to go back to square one again. I've also joined a gym for 6 months to help lose a little weight because i've heard this helps with TTC!

I wondered if maybe there is something herbal that acts as a pill without being as harsh to my cycles when I come off it again. Or has anyone in personal experiance found that this helps? My cycle days have ranged from 24 days to 28. 28 being when I first came off the pill in November. Although part of me thinks that hey I havent got pregnant the last 6 months I probably wont these next 6 months.

I really don't wanna come across selfish or anything of the sort. The past few AF's have been quite upsetting and maybe a few months off worrying if she will show or not might help me get back to 'normal' whatever that is! I havent even been sure when or if I have even been ovulating.

Advice needed please! XX

Instead of going on the pill, why not use condoms or withdrawal? Then you don't have to mess with your hormones again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->