Advice needed

apple1234

Reaction score
Hi i am new to baby and bump and would really like some advice. I have a 2yr old and have been ttc for 6 months. Previous to my first pregnancy I had an early miscarriage and a short luteal phase of 9 days (my cycles were 28 days). For the past 8 months my cycles have lengthened to 35 days. I am ovulating around day 24, have CM, positive OPKs and CM - I also have mild ovulation pains. AF came today and I had to go to the doctors because i have the worst period pain i have ever had, to the point where i could not walk. The strange thing is the pain was all around my right ovary. I still have pain now on the left side to the point where i can feel it on the outside of my leg. I have been booked in for a scan for cysts - although doc said these can be fine anyway and I am having bloods done on day 25. Any thoughts about the above would be really welcome, thanks

It sounds to me like it will probably be cysts but thats not so bad, they will do a pretty un-invasive procedure to get rid of them and you will probably then get pregnant without too much of an issue.

:)

I'm not trying to sound mean but often us LTTTCers look at a post from someone that has only been trying for 6 months and don't want to reply if you know what I mean? That is probably the reason nobody had replied to your post because most of us have been trying for over 2 years.

I wish you all the luck in your journey TTC and hope there is nothing too wrong with you. :dust:

Thank you so much for the reply, i understand that people will think what is she going on about but listen to my day - 1)AF 2)AF pain so bad i could hardly walk 3)binbags were not collected, crows picked at bags, when i got back from the doctors one of my negative pregnancy tests was on the pavement outside my house - for the whole of my road to see - i am not pregnant!!!!ahhhhh. Then my aunt telling me that she was sooo lucky with her cycle and pregnancys!!!but thank you for your reply xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->