Advice no period but not pregnant

ronnie1234

One child aged five
Reaction score
I came off the pill last month & had my period.

I would be due on my period on Friday, but although ive had pains & cramps I've not come on my period.

Taken pregnancy test but it's negative.

Unsure what to do now?

Hi - i'm in a similar situation. I came off the implant last month had 1 very normal period and felt lile quite a normal cycle except af didn't show and instead i got spotting and negative tests. I'm ntnp because i was expecting to have messed up cycles for a bit and thought i'd just see how it goes. I could start temping and opk-ing to maybe get a better idea but i'm riding it out for now. Same for you - if you want a clearer idea and want to try more actively - go for it.

As you say you would be due friday - does this mean you are not late yet? - still could be on time? Or could still be too early for a test to pick up?

Good luck and :dust: xxx

Can't help I'm afraid but in a similar situation. I came off pill, had normal withdrawal bleed. Following month only spotted for two days n havent had AF since!! Last af (if u can call it that was june) i have been to the docs but they will not help unless we dont get preg for 2yrs!!! Tbh it wasnt the falling preg part I went for but purely cause I don't know whats happening to my body. I havent O'd for 2 (possibly 3 with last af being spotting only)

Driving me bonkers n my hormones are all over the show :dohh:

No advice but seems your not alone :hugs:

I think it takes quite a while for your body to get back to 'normal' after being on the pill. Don't worry about late periods because they will be all over the place for a while.

I used to be very regular before going on the pill when I was 16. I came off for a year when I was 18 and my cycle was all over the place. I went back onto the mini pill (I'm overweight) and when I came off that when I was 23 I was still all over the place. I assume my body just changed and for whatever reason I am now very irregular, but I managed to get pregnant with my first after ten months of NTNP.

Try not to worry :)

I'm ten days late and just took a test today that hit me with a BFN. Hubby and I hadn't been trying but I still feel really disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->