advice on choosing a pram............HELP!!!

Lolly&Bump

pregnant, 4 months
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy my pram now and finding my self knee deep in all the different types and makes etc, etc.........

Anyone have any advice or recommendations??? its sooooo hard to choose!! it doesnt help that im a very indeciseve person! haha :)

Id recommend going to a shop that has lots of prams on display and playing with them

It depends a lot on what your priorities are and how you will use your pram (e.g. do you have car, travel by public transport, will you use it mainly in the city or country, etc..). There is no perfect pram/buggy that suits all uses.

I had a Quinny Buzz with my first which I really like but I also ended up gettting a Maclaren triumph when my son was 6 months. This is better travel buggy: its very light and folds away to nothing. However, its not as comfortable as the quinny and its not suitable for a new born.

Since my younger son was born, we've been using a Phil & Teds Sports buggy. Its a great tandem buggy but I wouldn't rate it as a single buggy.

I've done a write up on some of things to consider when choosing a buggy/pram at: https://essentialbabyguide.blogspot.com/2010/03/choosing-buggy.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->