• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Advice on colds please!

greenie

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I normally post in the Multiples section but hoping to get some advice from you ladies. My twin sons Bram and Dylan were born at 30+5, they are now 17 weeks (not corrected).

They have had one cold after another. Bram has had a cold now for about 3 weeks and just doesn't seem able to shake it. He is so congested and is really struggling to breathe through his nose, especially at night and isn't sleeping very well, except for during the day when he sleeps most of the time if I let him. We took him to the doctors on Monday and they said his chest was clear but I'm worried because I stupidly googled it and read some stuff about oxygen levels at night and RSV and all sorts. Should I be worried as he is so sleepy, and has had this for so long? Anybody else have a preemie who has just been constantly run down like this since birth?!? Other than that they are in good health, apart from moderate (but controlled) reflux.

Any advice welcome, thank you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"