Advice on how to NTNP

krissie328

Reaction score
So I am so stressed and worried about ttc. I really want to just ntnp. Does anyone have any tips or advice on how to do that after ttc?? I really just want to go with the flow and see what happens and resume ttc in the spring if we don't get pregnant before then.

With DD I didn't track anything except the first date of my period. I jumped my husband when we felt like it, and basically went about our lives without really thinking about getting pregnant. Try to find things to focus on to keep your mind off of it! Good luck :flower:

With DD I didn't track anything except the first date of my period. I jumped my husband when we felt like it, and basically went about our lives without really thinking about getting pregnant. Try to find things to focus on to keep your mind off of it! Good luck :flower:

Thanks hun. We have a house we are slowly remodeling. Along with a 14 month old. So hopefully those will be enough. Plus I work full time August-May and we want to full on start ttc in May so that could be good timing.

I'm thinking I might be able to channel my need to be in control into something productive like meal planning. :haha:

My boyfriend and I were supposed to be NTNP and in the first month I turned it into TTC lol I've been obsessed this whole month and trying to keep my mind off it

My boyfriend and I were supposed to be NTNP and in the first month I turned it into TTC lol I've been obsessed this whole month and trying to keep my mind off it

I know right!!! We ttc a long time with DS and a couple months this summer. Unfortunately I know my body fertile signs to well to really NTNP. I am trying not to obsess and just go with the flow. But its pretty darn hard!! I am still temping and occasionally taking an OPK or checking CM. But not quite as religiously as last cycle.

I know right!!! We ttc a long time with DS and a couple months this summer. Unfortunately I know my body fertile signs to well to really NTNP. I am trying not to obsess and just go with the flow. But its pretty darn hard!! I am still temping and occasionally taking an OPK or checking CM. But not quite as religiously as last cycle.

I'm not temping but I do know my body well and know when to bd so I made this whole thing into an obsession lol

Yea, I decided to temp to make sure I am ovulating. I don't have very regular cycles so it wasn't worth it to waste hpt if nothing was going to come of it.

We did the whole NTNP thing with my first born. We just casually :sex: when we felt like it and he finished his job sometimes, other times he pulled out. It only went on like that for a couple months before I fell pregnant. I used opks with all the other cycles we ttc because I figured since it didn't take very long the first time, there would probably be no point, at least for us, in NTNP. If I had difficulties getting pregnant, I would probably NTNP to take a more relaxed approach at baby making that way I wouldn't stress myself out with all the opks, charting and negative hpts.

I too, was impatient LOL... And then i miscarried and my whole world changed. I somehow no longer feel it's needed to test as often as I was or to track anything. ANYWAAAAYYYS... I promise you, things will happen as they should! It's harder than it seems but try to "forget" about it and just have fun! It's an exciting ordeal and I totally get your pain xD best of luck to you and your OH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->