Advice on induction at 36 weeks with query over waters.

jem_5500

Reaction score
Hi

Just wondered if nayone is abe to shed any light or advice and if not right section sorry.

They are querying my waters breaking and say there is less fluid at bottom or uterus tht top and there is slightly less than there should be. They also say I am contracitng threatening pre term labour.

They will not confirm and are unable to confirm if they are definite for the leak and I have had steroids and antibiotics. I was sent home as I only live close 5 mins away and they monitoring me again friday.

In my notes its says ? everywehre regards the fluid and on friday i was being induced defintiely at 37 weeks. then on sat yet a nother doc said no it would be 36 but they not sure.

What they hell do I do? here is a big question mark everywhere and all ove rmy notes and i am scared for babies health and whts going on. What are the risks? DO i push for a ntoher opinion do I wait it out I dont wanna risk me or baby and we are both so scared.

This is a waffle but wasnt sure where to post. Hospital were so vague and we jsut need to know in out minds whats going on are they leaving us or what?!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH.

HI hun sorry to hear your havign a rough ride, genrally they bwould wait til 37wks to induce but it all depends on the actual consultant leading your care. Have the done speculum to actually check for fluid coming out of the os...Ive suffered SPROM in my last 4 pregnancies and this one currently. but clearly they are trying to get me as far as they can infection free, they broke at 19wks in last pregnancies i tend to go 6-7wks after that. So im just waiting to pop as its been 5wks and 3 days so far.

Your at a safe gestation and if babes was born now he'd/she'd do very well. I would quiz them and tell them that u need to know what the paln is and more importantly your entitled to know what the plan is.

Good Luck with Everything xxx

I dont have any experience of this hun, but wanted to wish you luck, def press for a clear answer on Fri so you can be prepared like early bump has said by 36/37 (even earlier if happens) your baby will be a good weight, the steroids will have helped and gestation is good. Keep us updated - hoping bump can stay comfy in your tum a while longer :hugs: x

Don't know much about your problem but just wanted to wish you good luck and tell you not to worry too much.
I had my twins at 35 weeks,they broke my waters and i had them 5hrs later. We went home after 3 days and they were with me from the moment they were born.
Every day counts! x

Just an update from me posted birth story, little Oli arrived at 36+1 in emergancy c section so he was a little prem but no reason for him being in fetal distress, not the birth planned but he is happy healthy -apart rom looking like he has been st tropez'd- and the problems are done with xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->