Advice on late AF

jenniferannex

Reaction score
if this is in the wrong place please move it as i wasnt sure where to post.

So ive not been on here for a while but im back and need some advice please ladies :) i was due on the 5th sept, i am ALWAYS on time, spot on, i dont remember the last time i was late, so being 2 days late it very unusual for me. I know i cant be pregnant because were safe all the time, and to be honest OH was doing that movember (growing a moustache for charity) in november and it really put me off so we only :sex: twice! :haha:

But even though i know im not pregnant im starting to panic and getting myself all worked up, i did a test this morning that was VERY negative, which is what i expected, but wanted to be sure.
i keep getting period like cramps and ive been going to the loo (no 2) :haha: more often, which is what usually happens about 2 hours before i come on, but this has been happening since yesterday and its really irritating because theres no bleeding!

Can worrying about it being late actually make it late? and have any of you ever experienced this before? and also are there any ways to help bring it on?

Thank you :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->