Advice on LH and FSH Levels

Misskitty

Reaction score
I've had my CD3 blood tests taken, and called the surgery for my results. The receptionist says they have been checked by the doctor and are all ok, i was just hoping one one you more experienced ladies might be able to expalin them in English!

FSH levels Pre 2.5 Peri??35
LH pre1-10 Mid cycle 20-50

Are these levels really ok? and is the 'Peri' figure some sort of predicted future level??

Thanks in advance.x

Sorry, can't be of much help. All I know is my FSH level was 7. It should be under 10. If yours 2.5 that is excellent! the lower the better. Peri refers to the state just before menopause I don't think that is specific to you.

Don't know about LH levels results. Hopefully someone else can help.

Looking good so far.:happydance:

Hi misskitty,
I cant explain what they mean, but I had my cd3 blood test a couple off weeks ago and the doctor didnt explain it like that to me. I was just told my results were normal, I have to have another blood test on cd22 which checks if im ov (I think).
Do you have to go for anymore blood tests then?

Can I just say that if you're in any doubt then go back to your GP, reason being I had CD21 tests done last year (Sep I think) which the recpetionist told me were "fine" (she said a nurse had checked them), when I went back to my GP earlier this month as still no BFP she said they were actually only borderline.....meaning I could have started Clomid about 6 months back.

So unless anyone can say for 100% definite, I would go back to your GP and check!

Hi Obe

Yeah i've got to go for 21 day bloods. I was told me results were fine and normal, but because i'm super-nosey and like to understand everything i asked the receptionist for the levels so i could look it up. My Dr's gonna give me a call in the morning to explain what it all means!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->