Advice on these symptoms?

Connah'sMommy

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you ladies could shed any light on these symptoms for me as theyre all a bit random.

Jack has just turmed 4 and has started reception and is generally healthy, or so i thought.

He is quite a pale child,alot like me but this never worried me much but there are a few other things concerning me which our doctor is brushing off.

He will tell us his legs hurt quite often and when we ask he points to his left leg. Not sure if it is relevant but he also has quite a large purple/red mark on the back of his leg that appeared when he was about2. This was checked out and i was told it was just a birthmark.

I have noticed also over the past few days he is limping slightly:shrug:

The other thing which is slightly worrying me which seems completely unrelated is how much he sweats and how hot he gets when he sleeps.
His face is dripping within 5 minutes of dropping off and often needs a change of pillow. Is does only seem to be his head/face and neck but he feels like a furnace!

Aswel as the above he is, at the moment very iritable, refusing food etc getting upset easily.

Im booking a docs appointment today to get his legs checked out but how can i drop in these other things without sounding obsessive?!

Has anyone else's child had similar symptoms or anyone who can relate?

Thanks ladies xx

My boys sweat LOADS at night! My girls don't but for some reason the boys do especially my 3 yr old I ifren go in and he's covered in beads of sweat.

I wouldn't be worried about the appetite/irritability etc- schools a big change, he will be tired, new routine etc.

But the leg would definitely concern me. Make sure you tell the Dr everything you told us (it's no obsessive) if you're going to find it difficult just write it down and hand to the dr and just say 'I've noted down some other symptoms he's been having'

I hope you get to the bottom of it and that it's nothing that can't be easily sorted x

Mine also sweats a lot when he falls asleep especially his face, head & neck. I posted a threat about it few weeks back. Now he sleeps in shorts & when he falls asleep I make sure he is not fully covered with the AC on and on 18 degrees instead of 22. it solved the issue of sweating so for us it was overheating. He sweats when he runs around and plays, his hair gets wet.

I hope you get some answers about his legs xx

Mine also sweat loads at night, I remember reading somewhere that this is common in children. I would get the leg thing checked out though.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->