Advice on vitamin b6 and evening primrose oil?

Princesskell

Love my 2 babies
Reaction score
Anyone got any advice on taking epo and vitb6 while ttc?
I'm on cd5 and am worried my Lp is too short and I'm not getting enough ewcm?

How long is your LP? Most say anything less than 10 days is too short to sustain a pregnancy. Some say 12 days. I've been taking B complex (which is suggested over just B6) for a few months. My LP has extended by 1-2 days, but I also have been cutting down, now stopped, breastfeeding, so that might be contributing as well. It's supposed to take a few months to work anyway. I also take EPO but for CM. Is it supposed to help LP? I hadn't heard that. Good luck!

Thanks!
No I'd heard epo for ewcm too not Lp :thumbup:
Ok...maybe I will try b complex...what kind of dosage is recommended? The last cycle has been the only one where I have confirmed o and my Lp was 11 days so it could do with being a bit longer?

I'm also taking EPO, but taking B Complex rather than just B6, plus prenatals. Last cycle I noticed a definite increase in my CM soon before O but still didn't have enough for BDing. I've read EPO can prevent implantation so I stop taking it after O

I've also read any excess B vitamins are excreted in the urine so I'm not worried about intaking too much

Fab! Thank you! What about b complex..can you take it the whole cycle?

Thanks!
No I'd heard epo for ewcm too not Lp :thumbup:
Ok...maybe I will try b complex...what kind of dosage is recommended? The last cycle has been the only one where I have confirmed o and my Lp was 11 days so it could do with being a bit longer?

Princesskell - I've heard to start with a B50 complex (50mg of B6 and several other of the Bs), then move to B100 if you don't see results. Which is what I did. I only took the B50 for one month though. Not very patient.:blush:

I've also heard to stop EPO at O, like KBCupcake said.

Hi there, I'm not sure about B6 since I don't need it for now. But, I do take EPO. I didn't notice much difference on my first cycle with EPO but I also took mucinex. This is my second cycle taking EPO and I stated on CD 1. On CD 10, I noticed that I have more watery CM and on CD 13 I had a lot of it. So it might take a couple cycle for EPO to work. Also, once you O, you can't take EPO like everyone else mentioned already. It can cause uterine contraction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->