Advice please about light pink egg white cervical mucus when period was due??

lilmishopeful

Reaction score
Hi,

I gave up my pill (cerazette) around Christmas time 2011. Whilst taking Cerazette I continued to have my periods. After coming off the pill my cycles became regular straightaway. They appear to be a 25 or 26 day day cycle and I have been bleeding between 4 to 6 days. In my most recent cycle we had sex at the beginning of my fertile period and ovulation date (according to my calendar). So we haven't been trying very hard to get pregnant. 1 week after this time I was having a dull crampy pain and sharp shooting pains in my abdomen. I had also felt a tight feeling, twinges and pulling. I then waited to see if my period was going to come on. I started getting period pain around the time my period was due with an achy back etc and I got a bad migraine for a couple of days that I was struggling to get rid of (I suffer from migraines often but I normally get rid of it quite quickly with my medication). I was 1 day late and I woke up with bad period pain and thought I had come on as I felt damp but when I looked there was no blood. The same thing happened the next day but then when I went to the toilet and wiped there was a massive blob of light pink egg white covering the toilet paper. I was then convinced I was pregnant because I have never had this before. However I then started bleeding slightly shortly afterwards but not a lot. I also felt weak, dizzy, tired and sickly. Today I have woken up again with bad period pain cramping with sharp pains in my abdomen and a migraine feeling once again. The blood seems to have more of a flow now and is a quite dark red/brown colour. I was hoping maybe I was just having an implantation bleed but I think it is my period. Anyway I was wondering what that massive blob of light pink cervical mucus was that covered the paper.. does anyone know what this might have been seen as I have never experienced it before??

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I was just reading your post. I'm not much help but did want to say I'm going through the same thing and am wondering myself. Today is Tuesday, on friday (4 days ago) the day before my AF was due that afternoon I went to the bathroom and when I wiped u had a glob of egg whites streaked with light pink and that was it. That night I was bleeding and also all day Sunday. Monday, I had egg whites with pink streaks in it as I wiped, nothing else. Then today (tuesday) light egg whites with light streak of pink. I took a pregnancy test and was negative. Not sure what to think, my cycle is very regular and I have never had this. I'm interested in what you find out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->