Advice please girls

Caroline

Proud Mum of 4
Reaction score
Not sure where to start. November last year I got signed off from work with depression for 2 weeks, but I had been pretty down for awhile. When I went back o work I had first visit from :witch: since having DD.

Now every month I get really low. I've been monitoring. In December it started CD 10 ( 5-6 days before ovulation), was really bad CD 12 ( spent the evening in tears, then felt better. ( Ovulated CD15, cycle length 28 days)

Following cycle started CD 11 ( 7 days before O) but was only mild. ( Ovulated CD18 cycle length 30 days)

This cycle started CD 9, yesterday ( CD11 ) was really down ( in tears again), feeling better today ( temp dropped this am so poss O in a couple of days).

What I'm trying to ask is has anyone else experienced this. I'm wondering if my hormones are causing havoc with my moods.

WAs planning on speaking to GP on Monday as its day off ( and hopefully O'd and feeling better), but I'm going tomorrow as I need to see him abou a cyst that I think needs removing on my back.

I feel a bit silly really but I hate it when I'm really low, it makes work hard, I'm really bad tempered too. I don't even know if theres anything they can do?

Any help or advice appreciated.

Thank You for reading this. Sorry its so long
Caroline xx

this happens to me too hun! i get really bad tempered(wanted to split with oh every month!!!!) not spoke to doc about it yet tho :hugs: just wanted u 2 know ur not alone!

I get like that too. I can spend a week or more around the time of AF getting really depressed. I'd get so low and wind myself up about things that I'd make life hell for everyone else around me. It took ages to figure out it was linked to my AF though. It can sometimes last 2 weeks which is terrible because I'm depressed for 2 weeks and happy for 2 weeks. Glad to know I'm not the only one this happens to.

Since being pregnant I got depressed at first and I have the odd day now but it's not half as bad. I really hope it doesn't come back when baby is born.

Thanks hun, its like delayed PMT.

Seem to be living @ GP's, this will be 3rd visit in as many weeks

i started taking agnus castus to help, but it seems to be giving me 2 weekly periods!!

yea i know lol!! im sticking it out for a few month tho, cos these things usually take a few months to settle down!

Spoke to GP when I went about my back.

He said it defo sounds hormone related and may settle down (only on 4th cycle since having DD). He said as I know when it happens ( looks to be about a week b4 ovulation) that I need to try & take it easy as poss that week, and to ensure eat little & often but eat starchy foods ( he recommended digestive biccies but not choc ones lol) not chocolate as gives quick high then crash down. He also said if it didn't settle he could give me progesterone supplements to try and help.

Don't really want to go down that route tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->