Advice please mummys! :)

richajm

New Mummy :)<3
Reaction score
im 39 weeks & 1 day and Iv been getting bad BH! thing is im also very constepated :sick: iv always suffered from IBS but i havent been toilet for 12 days!! doctors gave me lactolose but doesnt work for me! now i have no idea if iv got BH's or belly ach from being constipated? its making me worry i might go into labour and asume its belly ach because it cripples me normaly anyway!! :( :shrug: xx

I have IBS aswell, but I got cramps from IBS in 1st and 2nd trimester that were that painful, it was close to labour pains.

I'd assume you're getting them from IBS and that hopefully you're going to go to the loo soon. But you're going to have to go back to the doctors, not healthy to be 12 days without a bowel movement, you don't want to get compacted.

I have IBS aswell, but I got cramps from IBS in 1st and 2nd trimester that were that painful, it was close to labour pains.

I'd assume you're getting them from IBS and that hopefully you're going to go to the loo soon. But you're going to have to go back to the doctors, not healthy to be 12 days without a bowel movement, you don't want to get compacted.

to be honest i could just have had these pains from IBS and not even BH's bcus i wouldnt know :shrug: but now im only 6 days away and every time she moves im in so much pain its unreal! i try everything to go but cant :( doctors said they cant give me anything else? do they still do enema's?? i think im hoping ill have one or she wont ever come out!!! x

to be honest i could just have had these pains from IBS and not even BH's bcus i wouldnt know :shrug: but now im only 6 days away and every time she moves im in so much pain its unreal! i try everything to go but cant :( doctors said they cant give me anything else? do they still do enema's?? i think im hoping ill have one or she wont ever come out!!! x

I know you'll beable to get an enema when in labour, they still offer those to ladies to clear out their bowels before labour. Mine clear out themselves natually.

My IBS is different from yours. Mine makes me go 3-4 times a day every 3-4 days. Where as my mum's is like yours, she can go days/weeks unless she takes something to help it.

Have you tried drinking alot of fresh orange juice? Do you have a certain food that makes your IBS play up? Mine is beef mince, I can't eat it or I'm in agony, but I know it makes me 'go loo'. Or a strong curry will usually make me go too.

I was same, it's worse with this baby than the last two, that the cramps were so bad I wasn't sure I'd beable to tell the difference. But with contractions they grow to a peak and release, lower back pain and pain in the bump. Where as my IBS ones are pretty much a constant pain.

I know you'll beable to get an enema when in labour, they still offer those to ladies to clear out their bowels before labour. Mine clear out themselves natually.

My IBS is different from yours. Mine makes me go 3-4 times a day every 3-4 days. Where as my mum's is like yours, she can go days/weeks unless she takes something to help it.

Have you tried drinking alot of fresh orange juice? Do you have a certain food that makes your IBS play up? Mine is beef mince, I can't eat it or I'm in agony, but I know it makes me 'go loo'. Or a strong curry will usually make me go too.

I was same, it's worse with this baby than the last two, that the cramps were so bad I wasn't sure I'd beable to tell the difference. But with contractions they grow to a peak and release, lower back pain and pain in the bump. Where as my IBS ones are pretty much a constant pain.

yea mine just constipates me for days and days! drives me mad, people dont realise how lucky they are to be able to go everyday as normal! lol. yep, drink loads of orange juice, eat lots of fruit, eat veggies, tried prunes, all sorts! i remember before i got pregnant alcohol used to make me go! lol. had a curry last night but normally doesnt do anything! didnt want it to hot incase i wetn into early labour! lol, but i eat healthy i havent come across certian foods, or maybe im just not realising? :dohh: yea my pains are very painful and last a while no-stop so thats helped me alot thank you x

I get IBS too and am blocked up for days, get some prune juice, its rancid stuff but works for me!

I was also in the same situation as you a few days ago. I was getting such severe pains from my IBS that I was so concerned whether I was dismissing labour pains to a problem which has been so ongoing and painful. My differ from yours, I have loose bowels as opposed to costipation. You must be in so much pain, espeically from movement too. I really feel for you. I would go back to your Dr and stress the pain you are in. Drink plenty of water too! Sorry I'm not much help. X

kiwifruit purree works you would probably have to make it youself though or a healthfood shop might be able to give you some sugestions

I was also in the same situation as you a few days ago. I was getting such severe pains from my IBS that I was so concerned whether I was dismissing labour pains to a problem which has been so ongoing and painful. My differ from yours, I have loose bowels as opposed to costipation. You must be in so much pain, espeically from movement too. I really feel for you. I would go back to your Dr and stress the pain you are in. Drink plenty of water too! Sorry I'm not much help. X

thank you :) x

kiwifruit purree works you would probably have to make it youself though or a healthfood shop might be able to give you some sugestions

love kiwi so ill give this a try! thanks :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->