Advice please on homebirth photography

sezzolou

Reaction score
I'm hoping to have a home birth. I have just met an award winning photographer who overheard me saying I was having a homebirth. She's been wanting to start homebirth photography. Her usual sessions fo photography are £400-500. She would use my pics in her portfolio and wants to negotiate a price. She is extremely keen and would do the session for free but obviously would charge for any pics I want. I've said if think about it and she's ringing me tonight to negotiate a price. I haven't a clue what is a sensible offer, haven't a lot of spare money but i am quite keen on the idea.

Any suggestions/thoughts please? X

That's awesome! I'm looking for someone to do my birth photography. From looking around online for people in my area (I'm in the US) a newborn photoshoot (not the actual birth) is anywhere from $150 to $200. I'm looking to stay in that price range if I can find someone. I don't know what photography sessions are in the UK but I would look around and go off of those for what they charge for the photograph prints. If she's going to do the photography for free for the birth, you'll just want to know what is a reasonable price for getting the prints from her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->