Advice please so worried

Nj123

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've recently found out that I'm expecting with my firstly baby, I'm only around 6 weeks and have been getting some brown/pink discharge when I go to the loo (for a number 2 sorry tmi I no) I don't get it at any other time but I'm quite worried about it I also get tummy ache after not really cramp more of a discomfort but it doesn't last long has anyone else experienced this at all ????

I have an appointment with my gp Thursday and saw a doctor yday that did swabs a blood test and felt my tummy and he sed everything looks ok but I'm still worried

Thanks xxxx

Didn't want to read and run. I have no experience of this but it sounds like if it's only at those particular times it's probably ok. Spotting is very common in early pregnancy, try not to worry too much!

Thank you I'll try not too just a worrying time atm thanks again

Yeah, I know. I've been here 4 times now and I still worry. And if it's not one thing, it's another. But hopefully, like the vast majority, you'll be just fine and soon you'll be worrying about what pram to buy or what colour to paint the nursery instead. :)

Is it possible that you're constipated or your poo is firm and causing rectal bleeding that is completely unrelated to your vaginal area

If you're straining when you go, it could be irritating your cervix. You have more blood volume right now and the cervix can cause spotting. I had spotting during the first tri with both pregnancies and all was fine. But it's worth mentioning at your appointment this week. It always scary to see anything on the toilet paper when you're pregnant. Good luck!

Thanks 4 all you replies I feel a little better now the spotting seems to have stopped so I think maybe it could b to do with straning as there is nothing when I wee (sorry tmi again) and the stomach ache seems to have eased just feel a bit gassey I will defiantly mention it when I see the doctor fingers crossed all will be fine x

I had it twice between 6-7 weeks. Only with #2. Spotted right then, and it stopped. So far, everything seems to be fine. And I'm positive about where the blood was coming from haha.
But- it scared me to death, because I had absolutely no spotting with DS.
Let me know if you hear what causes it! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->