Advice please?

Anom

Reaction score
The last week of July I had sex for the last time, I was due my period a week or two later (they are sometimes a week later than should be-so I don't usually worry about this) my period never came but I was not worried about it, as this can happen to me sometimes but I have been getting a period quite regular on this pill and have been on it for a year now. But I still thought it must just be late, I was submitted into hospital due to mental health issues and had forgotten to take my pill with me and I panicked because usually when I miss my pill, or take it even a few hours late my body reacts, I will get severe cramping and bleeding, it's always been this way for me on any pill and I have been using the pill on and off for 6 years and on Cerazette whenever I took a pill 3-4 hours late I'd get cramping and bleeding instantly which would last a week regardless of whether I took my pill or not as soon as I remembered. But anyways I prepared myself for what I thought was inevitable painful cramps and bleeding but 2 days on, nothing. This caused concern for me with a late period that a week later I decided to take a pregnancy test, I ordered a set of three from Ebay just cheap ones, okay the first test I took had a VERY faint line but I peed on it a lot.. so I put this down to evap line as I may have accidentally over flowed it a bit too much!! I know this is not uncommon especially on cheap tests. A week later I took another test, still negative (I continued my pill due to negative tests) however 8 weeks on, still no period but not worried due to negative tests, but I took my last test in the afternoon last week, checked it a bit later still negative. The person I slept with we had a tiff and I decided to come off my pill 3-4 days ago, no bleeding, no withdraw but I have thought nothing of it and thought that it must have just decided to change after a year? But it's possible right? But then last night I was talking to someone I have made friends with and she has psychic abilities and she said to me, you are pregnant or you will be very very soon, so i was like okay... what and I panicked. I hope she is wrong, I am not in a good place as I have anxiety I wouldn't know if I had any symptoms because I just been putting tiredness and waking up in the night to anxiety. I had tests to rule out diabetes due to frequent urination, fatigue and such. But I have an anxiety disorder therefore I have not thought anything more of these after negative diabetes and thyroid tests. But when this woman said this out the blue to me, I am worrying! I am really hope she is wrong because me and the male have had a tiff, not speaking of current and as I said before, my anxiety. Also I was on the pill when we had sex, although we had sex for well over an hour he did not ejaculate in me, which makes me think its even less likely though I know all about the precum but I have been on pill for 12 months now. Has anyone ever been in my position before? Also I have had very slight cramps this morning but I don't know if that's a placebo thing that happens sometimes if I think I want my period I get cramps, would I still get cramps coming off the pill even if I was pregnant, which I hope I am not. Anyone have any insight and information for me??

I would definitely see your doctor. Either you're pregnant and youre one of the few that HPTs just dont work for (what brand was it by the way?) OR your anxiety/mental issues/ stress is just throwing your body completely out of whack.. Add in stopping your pill and I can only imagine what your hormones are up to!

Thank you so much for replying! I am hoping I am not pregnant just due to the timing in my life and so forth. I don't think the test I took is a brand?

It was a cheap one from EBAY, I have just looked, doesn't seem to be a brand, just a test they are pink, i tried to attach a pic but i got banned for 10 mins due to spam prevention

I really do not know how accurate they are, I was just after something very cheap really. The last one I took was 2 weeks ago, the first one had a faint line but I am positive that was an evap line so I am not too worried about that.

It seems really unlikely due to the fact he never even finished inside of me (sorry for TMI) even though we had sex (AGAIN TMI sorry!) for well over an hour. And I am on mini pill. The one thing that struck me was no withdrawal bleed, it's been 4 days since my last pill but I am hoping it's nothing!! thanks again for the reply :) I appreciate it!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->