advice please!

chimmi

Reaction score
I am CD14 and just received my digital opks. I've never used them before so tried one half hour ago which was neg.
I'm aware that ov usually happens around this time in cycle and ive probably missed it ( I've never had a pos opk though, But probably coz of not trying to test hard enough)
Is it too late in my cycle to test and a waste of expensive opks? Not sure wether to leave them for next month or carry on testing with them in case I haven't ovulated yet..!? Help!

How long is your cycle? That depends on when you ovulate alot. For example I have a 26 day cycle and I ovulate between CD 8 to CD 13 being my latest...

According to my cycle trackers i have average 30 day cycle. But I think mostly 29 days..I've had a couple of late ones which is strange but it works out to 30 average

So you would probably ovulate on the later end where as since I have a much shorter cycle I would ovulate on the earlier side. I would do your tests to until at least CD 20 to see if you can see a pattern then you will be able to use less sticks. I am not a pro at the sticks though I have a fertility monitor by all means get more opinions! :haha:

Ok thanks! will carry on testing. is it worth testing twice a day or shall I do it just once? Am seriously thinking of getting a fertility monitor but will probably do that next month as too late now?

Do u have any idea how long ur LP is sweetie?

If ur cycle is around 29 days nd u had a LP of 14 days then u would O around CD15 if that makes sense. But if ur LP is shorter then u would O a few days later.

Have no idea of LP coz i havejt ever managed to catch positive opk so dont know when I ovulate!

Have no idea of LP coz i havejt ever managed to catch positive opk so dont know when I ovulate!

If you can afford it give the fertility monitor a try, you will then know when you are DPO and what you got going on :)

Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->