advice please

tdog

mam of 7 5 boys 2 girls
Reaction score
My ds is 17 weeks old today (Sunday 6th) he use to take his bottle no problem but in the last couple of days he refuses it, he use to have a full 6oz drained that so put it up to 7oz and now all he will have is 3-4oz every feed, I've tried winding him to see if he has trapped wind but nope I've left him a bit and tried again but still no, he's not screaming he seems happy but is their anything I can do, I've changed his teats to the next ones and still no tia xx

Oh and this my 3rd the other 2 was fine xx

I wouldn't be worried, if he otherwise seems healthy. They don't always take the same amounts and I found mine often decreased what she wanted when she was coming down with a cold, teething, or having a growth spurt (oddly enough). If he seems well, then I'd consider it to be normal. I'd actually think 7 oz in one go is a lot for a 17 week old. I think the most mine too at that age was probably around 4-5 oz.

I wouldn't be worried, if he otherwise seems healthy. They don't always take the same amounts and I found mine often decreased what she wanted when she was coming down with a cold, teething, or having a growth spurt (oddly enough). If he seems well, then I'd consider it to be normal. I'd actually think 7 oz in one go is a lot for a 17 week old. I think the most mine too at that age was probably around 4-5 oz.

Thank you so much for the reply hun he was on aptimil hungry baby as he was always wanting feeding but tried him back on the normal aptimil and he seems ok now :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->