Advice please :)

bubblyhummy

Reaction score
Hello all! :) so here is my story and I'm really confused what's going on! Impatient but I can't test until the day after tomorrow due to a national holiday and nothing is open!
So, had unprotected bding on 16th and 18th may. I believe my ovulation was on either the 20th or 21st may as I had some slight pain in my ovary combined with backache. Around the 25th may had uti like symptoms: pulling and tickling below the belly button and wanted to pee. However, they disappeared on their own. My cycles are usually 30-31 days and always on time. I'm in my early 20s. My last period was on the 2nd of may. Respectively, I expected my period on 2nd of June (af is 3 days late and counting). I had some super mini cramps for 5mins 4 days ago and once today (around af I usually have deadly cramps lol). My nipples are extremely sore (I usually have them around af too to be fair!). Combination of creamy and watery cm. Usually my cm around af is sticky with lil blobs. Just had a pulling like sensation on the belly button. I also have headaches and I never had headaches around af or at all. Also, around af I usually get backaches in the waist area but now not feeling them at all.

Could it be pregnancy or af is just playing tricks on me? I'm not really ttc currently but would love to hear your thoughts about it.

Sounds like symptoms of pregnancy if af is late. I had cramping with all of my pregnancies, and sore nipples also. Hope you can test soon, good luck!

It sounds like pregnancy also to me :) Goooood luck! Wish you all the best!

Sounds like symptoms of pregnancy if af is late. I had cramping with all of my pregnancies, and sore nipples also. Hope you can test soon, good luck!

Thank you for replying! My nipples almost stopped being sore all of a sudden haha, they were extremely sore until today and now they are just sensitive. Any chance still? I will be testing tomorrow if AF doesn't show up.

I had sore nipps from 3 DPO to 6 DPO and nothing for a day and then back to being sore! Really the only way to know is to test. Im sorry nothing is open for you to go get one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->