advice please...

jenjen21

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Since coming off the pill in december my cycles have been the following,

30 days,
28 days,
28 days,
44 days (got a blood at the doc's at 40 days and it was neg then af came)
Im now 56 days and still no sign of af - not sure if I should go to the doc's again yet?

I feel like I'm in limbo land as this is the longest cycle ever. Done a few tests (the last one on saturday) and they've all come back neg.

Any advice please? xxx

I understand how you feel. I'm currently 81 days since the first day of my last period. I thought it would start a few times but never did. I took a couple of tests and all were negative. The doctor told me I need to get bloodwork done and if that shows I'm not pregnant they will give me Provera. Although the doctor's that I have seen did not seem overly concerned it's been so long since my period :s.

It wouldn't hurt to go and see a doctor just to be sure thing's are okay. When coming off the pill it is normal to take up to 6 months for your periods to regulate, I wouldn't worry too much :)

Hmmm...because I was going to say perhaps you ovulated waaay late. But I agree with court - it can indeed take awhile to regulate after BCP. But definitely go in to the doctor to get blood work done if it will put your mind at ease! Good luck my dear! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->