Advice Please!!

12BeeMummy

Reaction score
I'm not sure where I should be posting this so I chose this forum as it seems more appropriate.. Bascially I'm just looking for a bit of advice and opinions... Basically 2 and a half weeks ago I had unprotected sex twice and my period was due any day...well about 2 days later I came on and it lasted about 7 days then stopped, I have a cycle of 40 to 45days and yesturday i went to the wee and when I wiped myself there was streaks of blood in my discharge (sorry TMI) then today similar thing happened today but my discharge was a redy/brown colour. Would there be a chance of pregnancy even after a period? Sorry excuse my ignorance, if any! :dohh:
So I would like to hear what you ladies think?? As I really am not sure what what it is that's causing this.

Thanks for taking the time, hope to hear some replies! :) x

With your cycle being so long and the fact that most people ovulate 10-16 days before your period is due, I don't see how you could be pregnant having unprotected sex so close to before your period was due and then also getting your period. Can't answer what the colored discharge could be from but doesn't sound like pregnancy! Good luck to you.

I would just go to the doctor's if I were you just to see what they say. I had a similar experience and went to the doctor's for STD tests and a smear test- everything came back clear so my doctor reckoned it must have just been a hormonal surge which caused a bleed. I too have a very long cycle it varies between 28-40 days so it may have something to do with your hormones?? I hope this helps and good luck

Thanks for that girls I think I might pop to the doctors if it happens again! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->