advice plz

kelly brown

Reaction score
hi ladies me and hubby been ttc for 3 years we have had 2 losses and very early stages i have had test done got the all clear but hubby got his sperm test back yesterday and his got dead sperm which all men have but the ones that are good are not swimming in tin right directions so his refreed us to the hospital has any one had this and had a baby or is any one going through the same hubby cried last night thinking he wont give us a baby and a family i told him we will do ivf if we can you have good sperm there being lazy his got a vaicoile which they may removed its just a waiting game advice would really help us to try and it our head around this thanks ladies x x x

Hey hun sorry I didn't want to read and run.

This may help it may not but https://www.menevit.com.au is a product we can get in Australia. At the hospital I work in some of the sperm analysis say they see a vast improvement in sperm when men take Menevit. They say it really works and most men trying should start taking Menevit 3 months before they TTC.

On the website shows how it works and the science behind it, it takes around 3 months for it to take effect.

Good luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->