Advice plz!

Babycrazii571

1st Trimester
Reaction score
Well i've been off bcp since September 2010 and since then my DH and I have NTNP. I've barely started to notice how long my cycles are. My last cycle was 52 days but I do get an af every month and I am starting to get kind of nervous of why nothing has happened yet, I know many of you ladies have been trying longer but i'm just feeling upset as to why it hasn't happened. I'm really wanting to start charting but my cycles are kind of long so my question is should I ask my doctor for some kind of pills to make my cycles regular?? I'm just not sure where to start. Any advice would really be appreciated. Thanks!

didn't want to read and run but I don't know anything about pills to regulate your cycle except for birth control and that would defeat the purpose. :) I think I've seen around BnB that soy helps to regulate though? Something like that....hopefully someone else can help!

good luck!

Your doctor may not agree to put you on pills just because your cycles are long but it won't hurt to call and find out. I had no choice because my cycles were so irregular that I would have AF and 2 weeks later I would have another AF or I would have AF and bleed for 2-3 weeks and have to be given pills to stop the bleeding. And sometimes I would go months without AF. I currently take Provera 10mg the 1st 10 days of each month and my cycle has regulated. From my own experience I can say it is really nice to know when my period is due and about how long it will stay. So go ahead and give your doctor a call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->