Advice/reasurrence please :)

shampain

Mum to Patrick! :-)
Reaction score
Hi ladies, i decided to start weaning Patrick this weekend as he was needing 7+oz of formula to fill him but it was too mich for his tummy to take so he was bringing it back up. So i started by giving him (at about 11am) 5oz milk and then a few spoons of porridge (doesnt like baby rice) and everything stayed down and he was satisfied. I was just wondering where i go from here now? hes now taking 6 oz on every bottle now and nothing is coming back up. He also showed other signs of weaning but the bringing up his feeds was the most prominent one. Was just looking for some advice as to how we progress and at what speed. :hugs:

If it aint broke dont fix it! Just because you've started doesnt mean you have to have him on 3 meals in a certain time frame. If it's working just stay as you are at this stage with him being so young. We started a 5 months and she's had the same amount of food for the past month and I'm just sticking like that for now :)

i agree with Merv's Mum. with your LO being so young just carry on with the same thing until he's showing signs of needing more

Thanx ladies. He had apple and banana breakfast this morning and loved it! He nearly ate me and the spoon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->