Advice, tips, help please(long post)

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
please don’t read and run. If unsure how to respond please comment with a hello or a hi or a wave. Just by saying that lets me know I’ve got listening ears......

Background: DH: 35, sperm count: 4.6 with 2% motility, BMI: 24/25
Me: 35, low AMH, BMI: 24/25
Both: live in southern USA, deeply depressed, high anxiety(DH on anti anxiety and anti depression meds) very low faith(Christian)
Low solo income: me
Anyone with male partners who fall around this category are there any tips or advice or help y’all can give will be greatly appreciated. We’ve sought fertility help and can’t continue at the moment since it’s not covered by insurance and paying out of pocket is hard. We’re willing to eat healthier but it’s more expensive. We’re willing to do supplements if it’s a good price. Will appreciate any positive thoughts/good vibes/prayers. All comments welcome.

Can you go through your OB for fertility help? It's cheaper than a Reproductive Endo by a huge margin. You can order some meds off the internet without a script. Freegaragesale and inhouse pharmacy being two.

Can you go through your OB for fertility help? It's cheaper than a Reproductive Endo by a huge margin. You can order some meds off the internet without a script. Freegaragesale and inhouse pharmacy being two.

I haven’t asked but will definitely consider it. Thank you

I haven’t asked but will definitely consider it. Thank you

I would. Generally, if the OB is smart and willing, they can do all the basics and then send you on if needed.

From my experience earlier this year, my oncologist said I was having AF so I was ovulating. My OB was willing to give me Femara and go from there. Make sure you dont have someone like my Onc because you wont get anywhere with them sadly.

I would. Generally, if the OB is smart and willing, they can do all the basics and then send you on if needed.

From my experience earlier this year, my oncologist said I was having AF so I was ovulating. My OB was willing to give me Femara and go from there. Make sure you dont have someone like my Onc because you wont get anywhere with them sadly.

Thanks for replying. I’m sorry your oncologist wasn’t very helpful. If you don’t mind me asking, how did you get preg with just one ovary?

No real advice 3xcept what was as said above. Have you tried pressed? I really believe that's what helped with ttc our second.
Fx for you and sending lots of good vibes!

Thanks for replying. I’m sorry your oncologist wasn’t very helpful. If you don’t mind me asking, how did you get preg with just one ovary?

I dont mind you asking! I will say I had to fight to keep my left. I guess some doctors didnt feel like I should be attached to it anymore. Haha.

After my surgery last fall, my cycles returned to typical 28days. I was told not to TTC yet. The plan was to get pregnant all along. In January this year I went to the OB and Onc to get cleared. They both told me to wait a few more months but I'm stubborn and I had waited long enough. The OB said I shouldn't have issues and the left might be slow but should work fine because the cancer wasnt in or on it. I got 2.5mg Femara and he told me to come back for a dye test (I never did because I didn't feel a blocked tube was the issue). In May we got BFP. Ovulated on cd 14. I was tracking, opk. Etc.

I have no idea why or how. There was a mom on here many years ago who had a cyst (not cancer) and lost half her ovary, she got pregnant with twins with it!

No real advice 3xcept what was as said above. Have you tried pressed? I really believe that's what helped with ttc our second.
Fx for you and sending lots of good vibes!
I’ve tried it in the past and will consider it down the road
Thank you for replying

I dont mind you asking! I will say I had to fight to keep my left. I guess some doctors didnt feel like I should be attached to it anymore. Haha.

After my surgery last fall, my cycles returned to typical 28days. I was told not to TTC yet. The plan was to get pregnant all along. In January this year I went to the OB and Onc to get cleared. They both told me to wait a few more months but I'm stubborn and I had waited long enough. The OB said I shouldn't have issues and the left might be slow but should work fine because the cancer wasnt in or on it. I got 2.5mg Femara and he told me to come back for a dye test (I never did because I didn't feel a blocked tube was the issue). In May we got BFP. Ovulated on cd 14. I was tracking, opk. Etc.

I have no idea why or how. There was a mom on here many years ago who had a cyst (not cancer) and lost half her ovary, she got pregnant with twins with it!

thank you for sharing. Wonderful ending story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->