Advice? (tried everywhere else no-ones replying :()

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
We was WTT till end may time or june but we started NTNP .. im just confused with the whole ovulation times and being fertile iv gone on charts etc to see but im sure you can get pregnant anytime anyway thats what most say if not using protection.. My last period was 28th march (monday) and i was only on till friday morning (usually its 25 day cycle) , I had sex friday night and saturday .. but now im unsure if i could be pregnant or theres not much of a chance not long after my period?

Im thinking the only thing i can do is wait for my next period?

I recognise you from the other board :D *waves*
From the amount of reading I have been doing, when testing for ovulation you should start using opk's from CD10 based on a 28 day cycle you "should" O on CD14 but every woman is different as is every cycle ;) for me I tend to O between CD16 and CD18 but I have a 36 day cycle.... this cycle im completely confused as to when I have o'd as been getting positive opks since CD12... im thinking maybe I O'd on CD13/14 but can't be sure as im not temping lol...... I guess the only thing you can do is wait it out honey...
sorry I couldn't be more help xx

At least you replied hun! everytime i post lately no body replys to me :(

Im in a bit of a pickle i think.. i don't get these charts/calanders at all i just did my siggy one now to see if that could tell me .. I have a 25 day cycle its usually regular but i was only on my period like properley monday 28th march till 1st april (and that was like the smaller amounts of blood dark when your coming off ..) We had sex friday night and saturday without protection and he did it in me (sorry TMI) .. but im unsure if i could still be pregnant my ticker thing says im in my fertile period! and on the site it says 4th-7th or something i ovulate .. and then it tells me a due date :dohh: makes me even more confused, i thought it wouldnt give me a due date if i couldn't get pregnant :dohh:

I spose its a waiting game now unless someone can tell me if i could of got pregnant or theres no chance

Thanx for replying means alot!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back